Great Guns Show 2017
September 30 – October 1, 2017
The Hawaii Historic Arms Association will hold its 81st “Great Guns” Gun Show SEPT 30 and OCT 1st, 2017, at the Neal Blaisdell Exhibition Hall.
SALES TABLE – $45.00 Each DISPLAY/CLUB TABLE – $25.00 EACH
CO-OP Advertising Fee (all tables) $5 (1-2 tables), $10 (3-4 tables), $15 (5-6 tables)
GUN SHOW REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- A Gun Show flyer-notice will be sent to all past and present table holders on our mailing list. After receiving this first show notice, please reserve your tables by phone or email. Be sure to state how many tables you want along with address and phone number. NO payment is due at initial table registration.
- Contact HHAA at 728-8589 or EMAIL us at our HHAA website. hawaiihistoricarms.com (hit “contact us” button)
- When you contact us, a SHOW PACKET will be MAILED TO YOU. Payment slip and payment to confirm and hold your tables must be received by SEP. 15th, 2017. Your table may be re-sold on a first come basis if your payment is not received by the deadline.
GUN SHOW BADGES
- Table holders are entitled to only TWO BADGES PER TABLE.
- Table holders are responsible for the pick up and distribution of badges.
- EARLY mail out of Badges can be requested with Payments RECEIVED by SEP. 15th.
- Additional badges or replacements for lost badges are available at $5 each.
GUN SHOW SET-UP ACCESS
- The side and back doors can only be used for table set-up and take down before 10AM Saturday and Sunday and after the show closes at 6PM Saturday and 5PM Sunday.
- DURING SHOW HOURS, ONLY THE MAIN PUBLIC ENTRANCES MAY BE USED. A table holder’s late set-up or early take down must be via the main entrance.
- CARTS, FLATBEDS and HAND TRUCKS can not be used during show hours. They can only be used during set-up before 10AM and take downs on Saturday after 6PM or Sunday after 5PM.
- These are mandatory public safety rules. Due to Show Security and Blaisdell regulations, these policies will be enforced. Plan accordingly. Late set-up and early take down is strongly discouraged on both days of the show.
GENERAL EXCISE TAX LICENSE is highly recommended for all sales table holders.
GUN SHOW RULES
- Gun Show Mandatory Rules and Procedures and Prohibitions are in your Registration Packets. They must be followed. Please read and understand them. Your assistance in following these rules insures that our gun show will be safe. You will sign an official copy at the show.
- Please send us your comments to: hawaiihistoricarms.com go to “contact us”
PLASTIC BAGS ARE BANNED as of July 1, 2015. Individual table holders responsible for any use.
FUTURE GUN SHOWS: MAR. 17-18, 2018, SEPT.29-30, 2018
For more information, please visit their website http://hawaiihistoricarms.com/
Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Blaisdell Exhibition Hall
30 minutes prior to show time
FREE – Child 11 years & under w/ paid adult
Using Blaisdell Roll Tickets
Ticket Sales: Main Box Office
Entrance: Main Concourse Doors