University of Phoenix Commencement
June 4, 2017
Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:00 pm
After all of the sleep you’ve lost, meals you’ve skipped and papers you’ve hammered out – your graduation day is finally here. We encourage all eligible students to participate in commencement festivities—this is a time for reflection and celebration.
Graduation “No” List for Arena
Note: Individual schools may have additional rules and regulations. Please check with the school about specific rules or items not listed below.
• No sticks or rods – posters must be able to be rolled up and put under chair
• No Balloons
• No Tripods
• No Laser Pointers
• No Outside food or Beverages – Including Alcohol!!
• No Tailgating in the parking structure, grass areas or on walkways
• No Noisemakers or Air Horns
• No Silly String, Confetti or Confetti Cannons
• No Strollers
All packages, gifts, lei, posters, etc. must fit on lap or under the seat. No aisles can be obstructed. All packages are subject to search. Large bags may be denied entry if they won’t fit or contain unsuitable items.