Honolulu Community College
May 12, 2017
Friday, May 12, 2017
Graduation “No” List for Waikiki Shell
Note: Individual schools may have additional rules and regulations. Please check with the school about specific rules or items not listed below.
• No sticks or rods – posters must be able to be rolled up and put under chair
• No Tripods
• No Laser Pointers
• No Outside food or Beverages – Including Alcohol!!
• No Tailgating in the parking structure, grass areas or on walkways
• No Noisemakers or Air Horns
• No Silly String, Confetti or Confetti Cannons
• No Strollers
All packages, gifts, lei, posters, etc. must fit on lap or under the seat. No aisles can be obstructed. All packages are subject to search. Large bags may be denied entry if they won’t fit or contain unsuitable items.