Event Services for Disabled Patrons
Buying tickets to Blaisdell Center and Waikiki Shell events has never been easier. Our ticketing company, Ticketmaster has several convenient ticket outlets around Oahu and can be accessed by phone and online. Blaisdell Box office general information number is (808) 768-5252 and the TDD phone number is (808) 527-5436. Ticketmaster e-Care number is 1- 800- 474-4833.
Ticketmaster Outlet Locations:
Oahu Walmart – Pearl City, Kapolei, Keeaumoku, Kunia, Mililani
Outer Island Walmart – Kahului, Lihue, Hilo & Kona
Ticketmaster Phone Sales/Information line:
Ticketmaster online purchases:
TDD (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf):
Blaisdell Box Office: (808) 527-5436
The Blaisdell Center Box Office hours are:
Monday – Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm **
**Closed on Sundays and all Holidays unless there is a scheduled event for that day and
only that event will be sold.
Ticket window service is available for wheelchair .
Satellite box offices are open at the Concert Hall and Waikiki Shell two hours before the event start time.
Ticketmaster telephones, including e-care and internet service is accessible 24 hours a day and is the quickest method of purchasing
Important things to remember when buying tickets
- If you are attending an event with companions and/or other wheelchair guests, please notify a ticket agent before you make your purchase.
- The more information you can provide our ticket sellers when purchasing tickets, the better we can serve you by providing seating in the best possible location in our venues.
- If you are coming to the box office to purchase your tickets, there are parking stalls available next to the box office designated for disabled only parking.
- We can be reached thru our TTD number at (808) 527-5436.
- Sign language interpreted events will be provided for spoken word events when a request is made and tickets are purchased within two weeks of tickets going on sale.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is on the ground floor of the Arena and Concert Hall only.
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible.
Parking and Drop Off
The Blaisdell Center parking lot is managed by a private parking management company, Diamond Parking. There are designated parking spaces for disabled guests. There are at the Concert Hall, —- at the Main Concourse between the Exhibition Hall and the Arena and near the Main Box Office. At the Waikiki Shell, parking is available in the Kapiolani Park lots located in front of the facility.
The standard event parking fee at Blaisdell Center is $7.00 per car after 5:00 pm and $6.00 per car before 5:00 pm
Guests needing special assistance and close access to the building entrances are welcome to be dropped off at the Galleria entrance at Ward Avenue, or by special arrangement with Diamond Parking Management. Please call 592-2616 for assistance.
Aids & Services
Accessible phones, which include volume control, are located at all facilities and along the Main Concourse.
Elevators are located in the Galleria and by the Administration offices to service the upper level meeting room areas.
Accessible restrooms are located at all facilities and along the Main Concourse.
Assistive Listening Devices are available at the Concert Hall and by request at the Arena.